Please contact Tom directly for booking details (07515 549485 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively click on the link & download the booking form and return by email or post. Payment may be made by BACS, cheque or Paypal as detailed on the booking form. A deposit is payable at the time of booking, and the balance is due two months prior to the workshop date. When the workshop or holiday date is less than two months away, payment is due in full. Provisional telephone or email reservations will be accepted, subject to receipt of the booking form and appropriate payment within seven days.
IMPORTANT - CANCELLATION POLICY & CONDITIONS
Quest endeavours to be sympathetic when unavoidable cancellations are made, subject to the following conditions:
1. Cancellations made before 3 calendar months of the event - repayment in full.
2. Cancellations made within three calendar months of workshop or trip - refund issued for all moneys paid if space can be filled. If it cannot, deposit will be retained, but any balance will be refunded .
3. Cancellations made within two calendar months of event – deposit will be retained at the discretion of Quest, but any balance will be repaid if space can be filled. If space cannot be filled, then all moneys will be retained.
4. For any workshop cancelled by Quest, all moneys will be refunded.
5. In view of the above, you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance when booking Photo Holidays.
CANCELLATIONS or CHANGES TO ADVERTISED DATES
Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary to change the date of a workshop. As much notice as possible will be given, but if the new date is unsuitable, your moneys will be refunded in full, or a credit note issued. Very occasionally, a workshop has to be cancelled due to insufficient bookings. In this event all moneys will be refunded.
SUGGESTIONS and FEEDBACK
Quest's philosophy and policy is to give satisfaction and value for money. We therefore invite your comments and feedback, and where you feel any of the workshops could be improved, or if you are unhappy in any way, please let us know! A dissatisfied customer is one that will not come again - and we value your patronage highly. Many people attend year after year, which is very gratifying, but we certainly do not want to become complacent!. We are always seeking new ideas for workshops and holiday destinations, so, should there be any subject that you would like covered, or a special place you would like to visit and photograph, please let us know.
MAILING LIST - FUTURE PROGRAMMES
If you were given this programme, or picked it up from your camera club and would like your name added to our mailing list, please send an e-mail to Tom to subscribe.
Quest would like to thank everyone who has attended workshops or holidays over the past years. Some of you are 'regulars' who come every year, sometimes more than once. Your loyalty is very gratifying and is greatly appreciated. Without your confidence and very positive contribution, Quest workshops would not exist. Furthermore, Quest's aim is your satisfaction, and we do take pride in the quality of our workshops. Please let us know where you think we can do better!